Shannon Taitt is the founder and CEO of Deep Roots Consulting, LLC, a certified Mental Health First Aid instructor, certified personal and executive coach, and educational strategic planning facilitator. She has trained thousands of individuals and organizations, and is a transitional leader who believes in helping everyone get better results for and from themselves. Consistently referred to as “insightful”, “resourceful”, and “stimulating” by individuals and organizations nationwide – Shannon’s services are in high demand. She has more than 20 years of experience as a recognized public health and strategic development expert at the federal, state, and local levels of government, school systems, and with community organizations. As a self-proclaimed “grassroots bureaucrat”, Shannon has extensive experience in both addiction treatment and increasing access to care for under-served populations.
Shannon uses a genuine approach in achieving effective results in her coaching and consulting services, seminars, and workshops and has delivered countless keynote presentations over the last two decades.
With her energetic and powerful presence, Shannon’s professional experience has empowered her to address a wide variety of topics tailored to address the specific needs of each client. Whether coaching, consulting, speaking, training, or facilitating, Shannon is a catalyst for change – for an audience of one; or of thousands.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Graduate Certificate (in process); Johns Hopkins University, Leadership for School, Family, and Community Collaboration
- Master of Public Administration; North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science/Criminal Justice; North Carolina State University
- Mental Health First Aid Certified Trainer
- Youth Mental Health First Aid Certified Trainer
- International Association of Professional Life Coaches
- Certified Compass Life Coach
- Study Circles Academic Achievement Facilitator
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Crisis Intervention Certification
- General Mediation Certification
Click here for Shannon Taitt’s bio.